Mac Heroine

Today I'm showing you a lipstick I'll probably never wear out and about, Heroine by Mac. I got send this infamous lipstick after Mac screwed up my order (great costumer service btw). So this blogpost is all about a purple lipstick.

Mac Heroine is a matte violet/purple lipstick. This (I think) is one of the most famous/popular/hyped up lipsticks by Mac but I never got the hype. I love bright lipsticks but a straight up purple? Not my think. I'm thinking this will look very pretty on people with darker skin but I was scared to see how it would look on me. As you can see on the photo above, this is not my colour. It brings out the green in my eyes but that's really all this colour does for me. It's a cool shade but I think this lipstick just looks weird on me. So I guess you can say I'm not the biggest fan of Heroine, it has the great quality I'm used to from Mac but the shade isn't me at all.

You can buy MAC Heroine for €19,50 at Mac counters.
Love,
E

No comments