Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Lately I've been obsessed with liquid lipsticks but there aren't any available in the Dutch stores. Ordering online is the only option most of the time. And even ordering online can be a pain in the ass. These Kat Von D everlasting Liquid Lipsticks I eventually ordered through a Spanish webshop. This way I didn't have to pay a lot of taxes because the products are coming from inside Europe.


I love the packaging of these, they're a lot thinner then I expected and I love all the flowers on there. It looks gorgeous. I choose the shades Lolita II and Lovesick because those looked like colours I would wear quite often, especially Lovesick is a colour that's very me. The little applicators work really precise, they're a little bit pointy which makes it easy to draw sharp lines and because they're quit small they distribute just enough product onto my lips. I don't need to dip the applicator in again, ones is enough. Both the colours glide on beautifully and are fully opaque in one coat. The texture is really thin and feels very comfortable on my lips. For a matte liquid lipsticks this isn't drying at all. The lipstick dries down really quickly and I can barely feel it on my lips. I'm really impressed. The longevity is also great, it easily survives a drink and a meal but if you eat really greasy you'll have to reapply. Luckily this isn't a problem. Sometimes when you reapply a liquid lipstick it gets really patchy and just doesn't look pretty. This one doesn't have that problem, you can reapply without looking like your lips are going to fall off.

You can buy the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks for $20 at Sephora or for €19,90 at El Corte Ingles. Keep in mind that you have to pay taxes when ordering from Sephora if you live in Europe.

Love,
E

No comments