Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops

The last time I bought a new perfume was last summer when I bought Armani Si! which has been a huge favourite of mine for the last couple of months. I love the scent and there's only 1/3 left in the bottle. Therefore I could justify buying a new scent for spring. I wanted something fresh but floral. I knew what I wanted to smell like but I had no idea what perfume smelled like that. That's why I asked the sales lady for help. She recommended Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana but it was a bit too heavy. Next to it I saw the floral drops version, I smelled it and I was sold.
Dolce Floral Drops is a floral but fresh and a bit fruity perfume.
A soft and feminine scent of white flowers. Freshness of neroli leaf together with papaya flower open the composition making an introduction to the heart that dominates with white amaryllis, narcissus and white water lily. The base is soft with cashmere and musk. 
For me this is the perfect spring scent, not too fresh because that's something I prefer when it's summer but also not too floral. I'm not a heavy perfume lover, I love light, floral scents that are fresh and a little bit sweet. This perfume doesn't only smell gorgeous, the flask is also beautiful. The lid is a creamy white flower and the slightly green matte glass gives it a very springy look. It looks like an early morning flower field or something.
You can buy Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops at your perfumery for €59 (30ml), €77 (50ml) or €99 (75ml).
Love,
E

No comments